Spend 7 weeks at utmost!
High schoolers have the opportunity to spend their summer at Camp Utmost! They will get to counsel and work behind the scenes to ensure camp runs smoothly. This is a volunteer position but lodging and food will be provided and we can help with support-raising if desired. Think of it as a missions trip to Camp Utmost!
- Attend HS camp at no cost
- Serve as a counselor during camps of your gender (those entering 10th grade may not counsel during 8th & 9th grade weeks)
- Serve in a support role during the other weeks: help with camp store, meal set-up, dishes, activities, and more!
- Since this takes the place of a summer job, we can help you fundraise! Think of it as going on a missions trip all summer long.
- Applicants must have been in high school during the previous school year, be committed to Christ, strong in their faith, and highly recommended by others.
- Training will be all day Saturday after High School camp.
- The team will be expected to stay for all 7 weeks of camp, Sunday at 3:00 PM through Friday at 3:00 PM.
- Those under 18 must go home on the weekends. Those 18 and older may stay at camp on the weekends, provided they follow the rules and are respectful. Leftovers may be available but not guaranteed.
- We take 4th of July week off, so the commitment will be 3 weeks on, then 1 week off, then 4 weeks on. Click here to view 2024 summer camp dates.
- To apply, fill out the Intern/CIT application and either the First-Time or Returning Volunteer application found here. We will also need a pastoral recommendation letter.